§1. General provisions
- The data controller is the Recreation Center “RELAX” based in 84-360 Łeba, ul. Nadmorska 13, NIP number: 5841702140, Regon: 770980350. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- The personal data provided in the form on our site are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.
§2. Data Administrator
- to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you used the contact form.
- Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
- The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
- The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorized or processed by us, with whom we work closely.
§ 3 Cookie
- The website automatically collects the information contained in cookies.
- Files (cookies) are text files that are stored in the user’s end device. They are intended for using the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the website of your origin, your unique number, the storage time on the end device.
- The website operator (here the name and, possibly, the address) is the entity that places cookies on the user’s end device and has access to them.
- matching the content of the website to the individual preferences of the user, first of all these files recognize his device to display the page according to his preferences;
- preparing statistics to help you learn about user preferences and behaviors, analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the website to the prevailing trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the site;
- The website uses a type of fixed files (cookies). Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
- The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time to obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) in the terminal device.
- Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the website of its manufacturer.
The website operator uses files (cookies) in order to: